Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Update on Me

I apologize for not being  active lately. I have had a writers block of sorts.  Anyway, it's been rather interesting since I have made a war room. The first week I suffered depression for no particular reason. That was very odd. A long time homeschooling mom I knew in Santa Barbara passed away, I discovered two people I know have serious health issues, a blog  I follow has been inundated with terrible anti-Christian comments over a recent post and it the list goes on.
I guess I should have expected weirdness to happen but all this just makes me more determined to pray.
Tomorrow is canning day for me. I plan to put away a few jars of pinto beans. They are great for making homemade refried beans. I hope to get over to Walmart and pick up a few pounds of boneless chicken. I want to put away some for chicken salad in the summer and soup in the fall.
I hope to plant some green beans this weekend or perhaps next. Well that's it my friends.
Until next time!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...