Saturday, October 14, 2017

One of Those Days

Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like you are doing everything wrong? Not only that you feel like " What's the use?".
I was having one of those days yesterday morning. I was clearing off the kitchen counter as it has become a "catch all" for mail, empty boxes from mail etc.
As I was doing this several thoughts started to go through my mind. " Why are you doing this? It's going to get messy again" " Why are you trying to be a better helpmeet to your husband?" " He probably doesn't even appreciate it anyway!" By the time I was done cleaning the counter I was nearly in tears.

I then realized those thoughts did not come from God but from the enemy. I made myself a cup of tea, sat down and there was this quiet still voice that said "Be still and know I am God". Oh such refreshing words from Psalm 46:10.

More in the next post.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...