Thursday, February 15, 2018

Prayers for Florida

My heart is breaking for the families of those 17 people who died in yesterday's school shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. I don't understand how something like this can happen.

I suppose, no I KNOW I should pray for the shooter Nikolas Cruz too. I know as a believer in our Lord Jesus I should pray for him. I know that God loves him. As one who wants all to experience the love of Christ and wants all to receive  Him as Lord and Savior I should pray for him.  But the mother heart in me wants him executed swiftly for what he did.  Back in the old days he would have been executed almost immediately. So I will pray for Nikolas Cruz's family. I can't even imagine what his family is going through. The shock and shame they must be experiencing.  Maybe  in time my prayers will extend to Nikolas too.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...