Thursday, February 22, 2018

Scare at the Local High School

 Yesterday there was a scare at the local high school in town.  Apparently a 16 year old former student had supposedly "jokingly" threatened to shoot up the school.  Police were called and the suspect has been taken into custody for questioning and mental evaluation. I shudder at the thought that this could have been another school shooting. My 17 year daughter doesn't attend this school. I can probably see the school from our back property if some of the trees weren't there.

It's a scary thing to think that parents can't even send their children to school without fear of something happening. Kids should be able to go to school without worrying if this will be their last day on earth.
Lord Jesus, come quickly!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...