Monday, February 19, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook

           
       For Today

(http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com)

 Looking out my window  ...It has stopped snowing. It's been a mixture of snow, hail and rain today and it is very cold and windy out.

I am thinking... about whether I should prayerfully and gently confront a sister in the Lord who is being dishonest about something, though I hoped I had imagined it, sadly today I discovered it was true.☹

I am thankful... We made it home safely today after going into town and getting caught in the snowstorm. God is good!

One of my favorite things... is to read Keepers at Home magazine


I am wearing... a purple flowered dress covered up by my apron and black slippers


I am creating... well I will be sewing up some hanging veil head coverings. Some of the ones I have are getting stained. My middle daughter suggested I save my white veils for church or other church related activities. My husband suggested that I keep the stained ones for when I clean the house. They are so wise in their suggestions!

I watched... an old movie last night called "The Fabulous Dorseys" It's was about big band leaders Tommy and Jimmy Dorsey. I love to listen to big band music and watch big band movies!


I am hoping... that gun laws would be changed. My heart is still breaking over the people who died in Florida's massacre especially those kids!

I am learning... many things in the book of Acts each time I study it.

In my kitchen... we just finished a dinner of ribs,spinach salad and mashed potatoes. 

Post Script...I'm linking up with other ladies for The Simple Woman Daybook here http://thesimplewoman,blogspot.com


Shared quote..."Girl don't you be rolling your eyes at me!"  Robert J. King who was my dad who said that to us when we would get mad at him and we would roll our eyes. 

A moment from my day... the fabric and pattern for my headcovering.

In closing... I hope you enjoyed reading my daybook. You can find out more about creating your own daybook by visiting the links above that I provided.  Peggy Hochstettler is the original creator of TSW Daybook and has provided prompts to keep it in it's original form. Have a wonderful evening (or day if you are reading this on Tuesday)


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...