Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Why??

My tablet died and so I'm stuck using a dinosaur of a laptop so I apologize for not posting sooner.
So my post is called "Why?" I don't understand why God allows mothers to die before their children grow up, get married and have children.
Right now there is a precious mom of two teen boys awaiting  for the Lord to call her home/ It's so hard to understand why God is allowing this to happen.
I wish I could be by her bedside to sing her into heaven. OH HOW I HATE CANCER!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. It is so hard. I know of a lady who died suddenly leaving 5 kids I think. One was five days old or so and the husband has cancer. So sad, and I do not know why but I have to trust God. It's hard. Loving prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord's known from all eternity when the exact time would be best to call her Home. We can't see things in this life. We don't know what He knows. Could be the paths that her children take now will be totally different than what they would have if this hadn't happened. Maybe they'll become drs and help cure cancer. We don't know, but the Lord does! He KNOW the whys and we have to leave it in His Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post I am actually working on right now but it fits so well here:

    "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

    Do we believe that? If we do, then we will find comfort in knowing that GOD has it all under control. I just lost a close, long-time friend to cancer a few months ago. It's a terrible story, but God knows.

    I pray you are a blessing to your friend's family! Encourage them and help them in any way you know how.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but all rude, disrespectful, or comments that go against the Word of God will be rejected. Spam is not welcome so please do not even try! Thank you for your comments.