Happy New Year my friends! I hope you all a a nice quiet New Years Eve yesterday.
Those of you who have been reading my blog know that I don't do New Year's resolutions but instead I post realistic goals for myself. I was reviewing my list from last year and saw that some I didn't accomplish like completing a sewing project from my CLP ( Christian Light Publishing) lesson book or walk around my neighboorhood three times a week. But that's really okay as I can add them to this year's list.
So here are my goals that Lord willing, I hope to accomplish this year.
1. Devote more time to prayer.
2. Continue with my Bible reading plan.
3. Return to crocheting. I really miss doing this especially when I see other ladie's projects on their blogs. I just need to remember to take it easy due to arthritis pain.
4. Stay on top of posting book reviews. I'm not sure why I get behind. Currently I have three books I need to post a review for. Yikes!
5. Walk around my neighborhood four times a week. This is important because at my last doctor visit a couple of weeks ago, I had gained too much weight and my bloodwork was through the roof.
6. Include other exercise in addition to the walking above. We have a exercise ball and a mat, not to mention the various YouTube videos out there.
7. Complete a lesson from the CLP sewing book. There are plenty to choose from.
8. With #4 above being a goal, I want to make sure I finish a book before I start another. Maybe that's why I'm behind in reviews.
9. Lose weight. I really need to try to set a realistic goal for myself.
10. So that means with #9 above, I want to eat healthier. This means more fruits and veggies, better choices if we eat out and not grazing on sweets throughout the day.
So these goals I really want to accomplish. Some will be easy and some not so much. It will be interesting to see what happens this year.
Have a blessed New Year!