Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my WordPress account and start blogging there. This is my new blog address

https://plainchristianwife.wordpress.com

Please go ahead and subscribe if you like and if you decide not to I understand. I have it set that you don't need a WordPress account to comment.

This blog will remain up for as long as Google will allow me since I follow Google Blogs are here.  I also will be turning off comments to this blog at the end of the week to make sure no one is having issues with subscribing to the new blog.



Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...