Saturday, August 20, 2016

You May Be Wondering

Why in the world would we move to an unfamiliar state without securing a house to move in first? I often ask myself that too but I felt a certain amount of peace when we were driving here. The Lord has instructed us to move here and He will show us where to go.
It's just like Abram ( before he became Abraham) when God told him to leave his land and go to a place that He will tell Him where to go. Now I don't see God changing our names when we get to our new house but I do know He will be changing our way of life. I'm really excited!😃

5 comments:

  1. May you hear the Lord bless you with the perfect home for your needs. Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. He goes before you, so it's all going to work out just right! Once you get your place and get settled, I want pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure post pictures!😊

      Delete
  3. I am certain that all will be provided for you guys. Prayers always.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but all rude, disrespectful, or comments that go against the Word of God will be rejected. Spam is not welcome so please do not even try! Thank you for your comments.