Monday, July 15, 2019

Summer Days!

How is summer going for you all? I hope you are all getting out and enjoying the weather.
I've been starting to play "ketchup".  I need to "ketchup" on my I Corinthians study, my pen pal writing and a whole mess of stuff!
I've planted some tomatoes and some green beans and I'm looking forward to some yummy fruits of my labor.

We have day lilies and these other lilies but I don't know what they are.
They were here when we bought the house but oh they are so pretty!

I just wanted to do a quick update. Some of us are having very hot weather so please be careful. Stay hydrated and I know you long time readers are probably tired of me saying this every summer but please don't leave children alone in hot cars. Each year in the news there are stories of children dying after being left in a hot car. Just dont do it!  We all know what a  hot car feels like when we first get in after it's  been sitting. It is unbearably hot. Think about how that feels as the temperature increases!
And please don't leave your pets in hot cars either! I give you permission to not mind your own business when it comes to children and pets in hot cars. If you comes across an situation like that, don't be afraid to call 911. 

Until next time..



Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...