Monday, August 5, 2019

Speechless and Sad 😢

Dear ones, I'm just overwhelmed by the deadly shootings over the weekend. So many lives cast into eternity.  We need to pray for the families of the victims.

I still remember the  shootings that occurred in our own backyard when we lived in the Santa Barbara area  . There was the Goleta post office shooting January 30th 2006 that left seven people dead including my friend's daughter in law.  Then May 23rd 2014 there was a drive by shooting  in Isla Vista that left six people dead. This wasn't gang related either. A guy just went down a street near UCSB and starting shooting at people. Both shooters were cowards and instead of facing a trial for their crimes they chose to kill themselves.

My daughter works at a preschool and in addition to fire drills they have shooter drills. THERE SHOULD NOT BE SUCH A THING AT A PRESCHOOL! OR ANY SCHOOL FOR THAT MATTER!!
Yes I was shouting and I'm sorry. 
I'm angry that people listen to the voice of Satan and carry out these heinous crimes. I'm angry mass shooters dont give a darn about the lives they destroy. They are selfish and they deserve whatever punishment they get whether here on earth or on Judgement Day.

Again I ask you to pray the Lord's comfort for the families who lost loved ones in all the shootings.



Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...