Monday, October 12, 2020

Thank You ☺

Thank you all for your kind comments and prayers from my last post. I appreciate you all so much. An explanation as to what happened is in order. But if your are squeamish you might not want to read any further. I had replaced the regular sewing foot with the walking foot which is what you see in the picture in the last post. Neither I nor my daughter noticed that it wasn't on correctly. I had set my machine on zig zag and when I started to sew the foot came loose and the needle went through my fingernail straight through my index finger as I was guiding the fabric. The needle had broke in half and was sticking out the top and bottom of my finger. After a visit from EMTs (who aren't allowed to remove foreign objects) I went to urgent care where the needle was removed. My finger doesn't hurt nearly as bad but oh what an inconvenience having my finger wrapped and a finger guard on to prevent me from accidentally banging it into things.☹

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...