Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hymn-Mother's Prayers Have Followed Me

I know this is late but I was busy today. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. This is a wonderful hymn I found and I dedicate it to mothers who have prayed for their children into adulthood.

http://www.hymntime.com/tch/htm/m/o/t/mothersp.htm

I grieved my Lord from day to day


I scorned His love so full and free,

And though I wandered far away,

My mother’s prayers have followed me.



Refrain



I’m coming home, I’m coming home,

To live my wasted life anew,

For mother’s prayers have followed me,

Have followed me, the whole world thro’.



O’er desert wild, o’er mountain high

A wanderer I chose to be,

A wretched soul condemned to die,

Still mother’s prayers have followed me.



Refrain



He turned my darkness into light,

This blessèd Christ of Calvary,

I’ll praise His name both day and night,

That mother’s prayers have followed me.



Refrain

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...