Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ramblings

So the US Supreme Court is hearing a couple of gay marriage cases one of which is Prop 8 a voter approved ban on gay marriage. I have been praying about this for some time. The way I see it no matter which way the courts go God knows what He is doing. Even if Prop 8 stands, it is not going to to change homosexual behavior. What we need to be doing is praying that they find the Lord because to me that is more important than whether gay marriage is legal or not. The Bible says things like this, wars and rumors of war are going to happen in the last days.
With the situations happening around the world with Syria, North Korea and other countries none of this surprises me.
Good Friday and Resurrection Suinday are coming up. I think this is a good week for Christians to be praying.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...