Monday, July 8, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Sites

Some of my favorite sites are A Christian Home, Gospel to Haiti andShephered Hill Homestead.  There is a new website that has started in the past few weeks is The Headcovering Movement. I have enjoyed this site because there is so much information on this neglected practice.

A Christian Home has lots of articles on being a Godly wife and mother. Gospel to Haiti is new I'm thinking about two years in the making. My friend Rhoda Esbach is a nurse there. When I first met Rhoda two years ago I thought she was a teenager/ Turns out she is thirty something! When you click on the personnel link and scroll down to the medical staff you will see what I mean.
Anyway, I just wanted to post a few of my favorite things.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...