Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just to Clarify

I want to make it clear  that I'm not against the women doing the things I mentioned in my last post. I personally wouldn't want to read the scripture text for the sermon  though because the thought of speaking in front of a group of people makes me nauseous!


Anyway, I'm so happy that Tim is my head because I know I would make some bad decisions if I got that feminist spirit that has made it's way into some churches. My mother and I would  get into little disagreements about whether or not women should pastor a church. I miss those talks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just found your blog. And I'll be reading all of it as time allows. While I agree wholeheartedly with you on women in the home, I think I might agree with your Mom on women pastoring churches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome but all rude, disrespectful, or comments that go against the Word of God will be rejected. Spam is not welcome so please do not even try! Thank you for your comments.