Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Updates

I don't usually post this late but I'm not tired so I thought I would post an update. Tim is having a procedure tomorrow( Thursday) where the cardiologist is going to try to shock his heart to normal rhythm called cardioversion . This scares the daylights out of me. The doctor says it's a simple procedure but anything related to the heart worries me so if you think of it please pray for him. His procedure is at 1:00 Mountain Time.
Me, my rheumatologist after doing much bloodwork on me doesn't think I have lupus. I'm grateful but that doesn't answer my question about why I'm in so much pain, especially in my hands. The doctor says that many people will test positive for lupus even for years but don't actually have it. He says I probably have osteoarthritis and to add 500mg Tylenol  three times a day to my Gabapentin medicine regime. I'm not comfortable at all with taking that  much Tylenol all the time. I can't imagine what taking Tylenol possibly forever will do to my liver. Honestly I think there is something more than OA going on but ladies I really don't like talking about my health issues but it does help "talking" to you all about it.
Anyway, I'm going back to my primary care provider to discuss possibly getting a second opinion. Please pray I can get some answers.
I want to be able to crochet and sew again without needing to take breaks due to pain. Even typing hurts.
Okay. I've whined enough. I'm going to bed.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...