Wednesday, October 2, 2019

How it Went

First of all, thank you to those who shared their own stories of reaching out to someone who has been unkind.

So my Tim and I ministered to this lady and her family and it didn't go too bad. Her family expressed appreciation for reaching out to them during their difficult situation and she actually said thank you to me as we were walking out the door. She was busy with an elderly family member so she couldn't actually talk to me but saying thank you is a start. I'm going to continue to be nice to her and see how this will all work. I don't think it's a coincidence that our pastor is teaching on relationships with people in our lives.
Talk about a sermon that made me squirm!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...