Friday, September 11, 2020

If I Could

If I could just cover and my eyes and make this whole mean world go away I would. So hard to believe it's been 19 years since that horror on September 11th, 2001. I remember the terror and fear in people and I wonder if it could ever happen again. Well in some ways it has happened again only this time it is in the form of COVID-19, riots, violent protests, and more. And it isnt just happening in the US but the world. I read a post recently that said something like this though I can't remember the exact quote: "If Adam only knew what eating the forbidden fruit would cause". Indeed if only he knew. *********************************************************************** I'm linking up with Five Minute Friday. You can read and join the link: https://fiveminutefriday.com/2020/09/10/fmf-writing-prompt-link-up-could-free-training-for-writers/ P.S. Thats our sweet cat Kirstie sleeping in her favorite postion 😻

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...