Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer Reading List

Hello friends!
I hope you are enjoying your summer. In an effort to motivate myself and perhaps some of you to read this summer I decided I would compile my summer reading list. It's a short list but Lord willing, I plan to complete my list. This is not in any sort of order.

1. Summer issue of Keepers at Home magazine. 

2. The Power of a Transformed Wife by Lori Alexander. She's a sweet woman of God who runsThe Transformed Wife.

3.Lord, Give Me a Heart for  You by Kay Arthur.  A devotional study on having a passion for God. I did a study by Kay Arthur about 25 years ago and I liked it. I'm trying to be more discerning when it comes to women teachers of the Bible.  I don't know much about Kay Arthur. As I go through this devotional if something is amiss then this book will go in the garbage.

4.When God Weeps by Joni Eareckson Tada and Steven Estes. God understands our suffering, especially when it doesn't make since. I thought I would read this book because I just love Joni Eareckson Tada. I'd listen to her radio program when we lived in CA. She seems like a sweet lady!

I hope you share your reading lists if you have one! 

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...