Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year!

 Happy New year to all of you. The first day of the new year I always write my goals for the year however 2020 taught me that God always have other plans.

So my goal this year is to be open to whatever God wants me to do. There are things I would like to do such as do sew myself a dress with sleeves and crochet a granny square blanket.  I want to figure out ways of earning extra money like perhaps opening an Etsy shop but what would I sell? 

So anyway, I'm praying this horrible COVID will become a thing of the past. I'm sad there was no Rose Parade this year in California. I always looked forward to the beautiful floats and marching bands.

You all have a safe New Year!


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...