Each year I try to list goals for the year. I don't always succeed but I hope to accomplish what the Lord wants me to do. I don't make New Year's resolutions but I make goals instead.
So here are at least 10 goals and they are not in any particular order.
- Read my Bible and devotions each day.
- Read few pages of Martyr's Mirror each week.
- Pray daily for my family and extended family members.
- Encourage my children to read their Bible more.
- Sew at least two items for gifts.
- Sew a dress for myself.
- Not to get so shy when sharing about why I wear a head covering in obedience to 1 Cor 11:3-15.(that is a hard one)
- Have the study guide lesson for the Sunday sermon that Pastor teaches on completed each week
- Share Christ with several people throughout the year.
- Truly commit to prayer a particular desire of my heart that I just haven't spend as much in prayer about as I should.