Monday, May 28, 2012

More Thoughts

 These last couple of months have been a whirlwind of doctors, treatments and the sometimes overwhelmess of God's love. He has taken care of us in so many ways and I often feel like I don't deserve His blessings. I guess in a way none of us do. He gave us His Son to die on the cross for our sin. We certainly don't deserve His love but because He loves us Christ died.

We have been  blessed in more ways than I can list here. Someone's been leaving groceries, personal care items, craft supplies, etc on on front step and we have no idea who it is or how many people are involved. I wish I knew who it is because I want to thank her or him or maybe them. I hope one day we will be able to bless a family the way we have been blessed.
Our fridge is dying and we are getting a new one through the Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation. We are so grateful for the Lord for taking care of us.

There are a couple of people at the Cancer Center whom we see everyday. One is a lady named Janet who is about 80 years old who is getting radiation on her head. There is also a guy named Ralph who is probably about 60 whose grandson Geo comes with his mom. Geo is two but his vocabulary is like a four year old!
Anyway he is getting radiation on his neck. I have no idea what type of cancer these two people have but I pray for them.

I'm feeling rather down today. I started this post early last week and today is Memorial Day. I'm listening to a CD called  "Home" by the Eshes. If you are familiar with them you know that nine members of this sweet family died in a traffic accident on March 26, 2010. I'm not sure why the Lord allowed this to happen. They had suffered so much already.  This CD was put together in their memory and has excerpts from their funeral sermons.

I'm not sure what else I want to write so I will end this post now.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...