Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's Just Crazy!

 It just boggles my mind how people think that sin is something to be proud of. To be "celebrated". This is especially true when it comes to sexual sin. As a matter of fact Hollywood seems to think it is the "in" thing to do and all the "cool" people do it. Even older celebrities are involved and one has to shake their head and ask "Really? Are you a little old for this nonsense?"  But all sexual sin is accepted and even embraced.



The 40th anniversary of Roe v Wade has come and gone.  I can't even imagine how many babies have died from abortion because there is this sick idea that the developing child is just "fetal tissue".
I lost two babies due to miscarriage and can't no one convince me those babies were just tissue! I felt the little flutterings of their movements letting me know they were there before the Lord took them home to Him.

It's just sad the way the world is today. So very sad.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...