Thursday, January 17, 2013

Another Awesome Book!

I finished Seventeen Ounce Miracle and what a wonderful testimony this book is! I will be getting Joey's Story soon which is another testimony in book form. I guess you can tell I enjoy nonfiction Christian books!

Reading these types of books minister to me in big ways. I'm reading Vera's Journey again because as with the previous books I read, I'm encouraged with the way God moved in the lives of each of these people. I'm also in awe as to how God  worked things for His glory in each of these books through heartache and heartwarming events that each one had to endure.
I highly recommend them regardless of what Christian denomination you identify with.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...