Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas

I really love Christmas but I don't appreciate all the buy everything in site mentality that comes along with it. Worship songs that were meant to be sung to Jesus have become background music in  movies that have nothing to do with our Savior's birth. It's really getting almost blasphemous.


Speaking Christmas, I was listening to some of  my favorite Christmas songs at The Cyberhymnal . I decided to look for hymns about Jesus birth and I found over 700 hymns! I was astonished because many of the songs listed I never even heard before. It's unfortunate that so many of these hymns aren't being sung anymore. I want to challenge you ladies to learn a new Christmas song and sing your heart out! Click on the above link which will take you to my favorite online hymnal.


Happy singing!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...