Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year- 2016!

2015 has come and gone and what a year it was. I think of some of the life changing events that occurred such as my father in law falling  and cracking his hip in early February, us deciding to leave our old church at the same time of his fall. Other events include attending a new church, losing a precious friend to cancer and before Christmas losing my father in law.

So now here it 2016 and I wonder what the Lord is going to do. Usually I begin my posts for the new year with goals I want to accomplish for the year. This time I think I just want to make a goal of having my daily time with the Lord. Because honestly I don't know what the future holds.  Many of the goals I've wanted to accomplish over the years I've failed at such as losing weight for example.
So my main goal as I said is to have quiet time with God. December I failed miserably which I didn't plan for that to happen. Instead of drawing closer to God after the death of Dad instead I drifted away from Him.
I hope to avoid that this year.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...