Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Fun Questions and Answers

Hello ladies. I was tagged by TR at My Life 0utside the Box so here goes.


1.What is your middle name?   Sherimell

2. What was your favorite subject at school?  Home Ec-cooking
3. What is your favorite drink?  Hot tea in a pretty teacup
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?  O Come, O Come Emmanuel
5. What is your favorite food?  Chicken  and chocolate but not mixed together. lol
6. What is the last thing you bought?  Two books from Amazon by Dorcas Smucker
7. Favorite book of all time?  Vera's Journey by Judy Yoder
8. Favorite Color?  Blue
9. Do you have any pets?  Kirstie our adopted kitty
10. Favorite Perfume?  None but I love the smell of lavender or lemon essential oil
11. Favorite Holiday?  Easter

12. Are you married? Yes to Tim for 24 years
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?  I believe twice. To Mexico and Baja California

 
14. Do you speak any other language? No. I tried to learn Japanese in high school but couldn't get it
15. How many siblings do you have? four sisters and one brother
16. What is your favorite shop?  Etsy Shop- Rose Petal Blessings.  Offline I love Dollar Tree
17. Favorite restaurant? Cracker Barrel
18. When was the last time you cried?  On Thanksgiving
19. Favorite Blog?: Oh I don't have a fave
20. Favorite Movie? Harvey(the original with James Stewart)
21. Favorite TV shows?  We don't have cable  TV but I like to watch When Calls the Heart on Netflix
22. PC or Mac?    PC
23. What phone do you have? LG of some sort
24. How tall are you?  5 feet One inch(I'm glad they didn't ask how much I weigh!)
25. Can you cook?  Yes and I love it!
26. Do you have children? Yes three daughters

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...