Monday, July 16, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today July 16th


Looking out my window.. the clouds are building up for another monsoon



I am thinking.. about phone calls to make and  paperwork from the rheumatologist to fill out.


I am thankful...  that the Lord brought this adorable cat Kirstie into our lives. She has brought us so much joy.


I am wearing... a light green floral dress and no shoes


I am hoping... that the thunderstorms predicted for today don't start until after my husband and daughter get home. 


In the kitchen...my youngest is making brownies

In my garden ... I have sweet mint growing in my teapot planter, there is also in my garden ,green beans and tomatoes.

Post script
I want to share one of my favorite place to get tea


A moment from my day...rain from our thunderstorm that is going on now.


Closing thoughts ...
Well Tim and Shannon got caught in the thunderstorms but they are home now. I tell you, the monsoons here are very intense.
I don't like sharing about my physical pain. My hands are hurting and I noticed similar pain in my feet. But I know that my God is bigger than lupus.

I'm linking up with the July The Simple Woman Daybook

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...