Friday, November 23, 2018

Being Thankful Days 10-13 Catching Up

Day 10-I'm thankful for the wonderful blog community.  I treasure the friendships that have been formed through blogging.

Day 11- I'm thankful  shopping for Thanksgiving dinner is done

Day 12- I'm thankful we were able to provide hospitality to a lady at church by having over for Thanksgiving dinner.  I missed the opportunity to provide Biblical hospitality when we lived in CA because my home was too dirty to have anyone over.

Day 13- I'm thankful for a relaxing day after Thanksgiving though we needed a few things from Dollar Tree and Safeway. I have never done Black Friday shopping due just the whole materialistic mentality.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...