Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Confession Time

Dear friends you might have noticed that once again, I'm behind on my daily being thankful posts and for that I'm truly sorry.

Truth of the matter is, I'm feeling troubled in my faith. It all started a couple of weeks ago when a dear brother from our church was severely injured in a bicycle accident.  Our church prayed and prayed that he would recover and I honestly thought he would but instead God took him home the day before Thanksgiving. My heart is heavy and so sad for his wife.  They were part of our first small group dinner fellowship a couple of years ago.

Our church is also soon to face another loss as a sweet sister is on hospice and will soon be going to her heavenly reward.

I think no matter how long we are Christians ,we just don't understand why God heals some people and others He does not.
I feel for our pastors because I know it's has been very overwheming  for them with all the losses our church has experienced this year.

So anyway, I thought I would share what is on my heart. I want to catch up on my daily thankful posts. I'm also behind in my book reviews too. So dear ones please be patient with me as I try hard to get my act together. I'm thankful for all of you who take the time to read this blog.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...