Saturday, November 10, 2018

Some Fall Recipes

Hello dear friends with fall here I've read some blog posts in the past few weeks of recipes I'm hoping to try for these chilly nights.

Tajuana, over at My Life 0utside the Box has a yummy recipe Easy Carrot Soup .

Laura, at Harvest Lane Cottage a recipe for  Easy Chicken Soup

Cris, at Recipes That Crock has a  recipe for Crockpot Cheeseburger Soup


I hope you will visit the blogs and try the recipes.  Fall is my favorite time of the year of the year for testing new recipes and soups are the best recipes because you can tweak them to your liking.  Oh did I mention soups are the best comfort foods next to homemade mac and cheese?

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...