Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas Around Here

Hello dear ones! Well we finally finished getting our  Christmas and winter decor up. I usually take forever to decorate because I'm sort of a procrastinater. We brought the Christmas bins in last Thursday and we finally took  the bins out today. My poor husband was tired of walking around them.

Some vintage decoration from my in-laws except the cabinet thingy that is behind them.

My husband made the wreath from a wire wreath frame from Dollar Tree and a embroidery hoop also from Dollar  Tree. The stocking on the far left is his from his childhood. 


                     Our homemade tree. Sorry the lighting is bad.



               My absolute favorite nativity scene. My husband made the last year stable from items we here at home.


This nativity wall hanging came from my husband's aunt when the girls were little.  I think it came from Israel but I don't remember.


More old stuff we had here at home. The train engine and bear came from a friend after I had a miscarriage at Christmas time. She knew I love bears and trains.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...