Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year and My 2019 Goals

Happy New Year my friends! I hope you all a a nice quiet New Years Eve yesterday.
 Those of you who have  been reading my blog know that I don't do New Year's resolutions  but instead I post realistic goals for myself. I was reviewing my list from last year and saw that some I didn't accomplish like completing a sewing project from my CLP ( Christian Light Publishing) lesson book or walk around my neighboorhood three times a week. But that's really okay as I can add them to this year's list.

So here are my goals that Lord willing, I hope to accomplish this year.

1. Devote more time to prayer.

2. Continue with my Bible reading plan.

3. Return to crocheting. I really miss doing this especially when I see other ladie's projects on their blogs. I just need to remember to take it easy due to arthritis pain.

4. Stay on top of posting book reviews.  I'm not sure why I get behind. Currently I have three books I need to post a review for. Yikes!

5. Walk around my neighborhood four times a week. This is important because at my last doctor visit a couple of weeks ago, I had gained too much weight and my bloodwork was through the roof.

6. Include other exercise in addition to the walking above. We have a exercise ball and a mat, not to mention the various YouTube videos out there.

7. Complete a lesson from the CLP sewing book. There are plenty to choose from.

8. With #4 above being a goal, I want to make sure I finish a book before I start another. Maybe that's why I'm behind in reviews.

9. Lose weight. I really need to try to set a realistic goal for myself.

10. So that means with #9 above,  I want to eat healthier. This means more fruits and veggies, better choices if we eat out and not grazing on sweets throughout the day.

So these goals I really want to accomplish. Some will be easy and some not so much. It will be interesting to see what happens this year.
Have a blessed New Year!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...