Monday, January 21, 2019

Dr. King's Legacy

Today as America celebrates Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day I found myself actually feel heavy hearted because somehow over the years people have turned his legacy more into a  " Dr. King would fight for my right to disobey God and the Bible."  I honestly don't believe that he would fight for people to sin and disobey God's clear plan for men and women. There are so called  "pastors" who have conformed to the world's ideology and this spills out into what they teach in their churches.  I don't think Martin Luther King would have conformed to all these ideas that are tearing our country apart. 

I can go on but I will end this short post. Pray for our country. Pray for the President even if you don't like him and his staff. Pray for your unbelieving neighbors.  Pray for couples in your church who are facing divorce. Pray for  the woman pastor that she would read the scriptures forbidding this.  Pray for children who have walked away from the Lord.
Blessings to you all.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...