Monday, January 7, 2019

Silly App Ad

Hello dear friends! I hope the year is starting off well with you all. I want to share with you a silly app ad that came up.
So one of my goals I shared was I want to lose weight so I decided I would download on my phone SparkPeople. If you aren't familiar with SparkPeople is a weight loss website where you can track your food and exercise, set nutrition and exercise goals, connect with others trying to lose weight, read articles on diet and exercise and more. It's free and I've used their site in the past so I really like it.
Anyway, I downloaded the app even it comes with ads( many apps do) so I can log my food if I'm out or I don't want to take out my tablet.
Anyway, I was on the Spark people app and an ad pops up. For. All. You. Can. Eat. Pancakes.
I started laughing because of all ads to pop up it had to be IHOP all you can eat pancakes. For a limited time only the ad boasts. I just wanted to share that with you all because it's such an absurd ad to come up. I know app companies have no control over the ads that popup but all you can eat pancakes on a weight loss app? 🙈🥞

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...