Monday, February 4, 2019

The Simple Woman Daybook

                                          For Today February 4th, 2019

       
Looking out my window... it's dark outside since it's evening. Plus it's cold!

               I am thinking... about my to do list for tomorrow.

              I am thankful.....for our warm cozy home

             One of my favorite things... is relaxing with a good book and tea

           I am creating... or I should say, will be crocheting Valentine's Day garland

          I am wearing....green jammies

          I am watching... Dodie Gillis an old comedy from the 50s with dh

         I am hoping...for one more good snow before spring

       I am learning... that God wants me to trust Him and find complete rest in Him

      In my kitchen... we hadChicken and Barley Soup and Homemade Wheat Bread

                              Postscript
           I'm in a weight loss program called Sparkpeople. It's free and I appreciate that it shows the calories that I've eaten and how many calories I've burned in my exercise. Sparkpeople.com

             Shared Quote...." Sometimes we must change our tune so we can help produce harmony". From the  Thought Gems in the February 2019 Calvary Messenger

            A moment from my day
The bread I made with dinner tonight.  The load that looks small is because we are most of it.😊
                               

                                           Closing notes.... I hope to write a post about rest soon.    I've been reading a lot of scriptures about rest lately.

I'm linking up with other ladies The Simple Woman's Daybook




















Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...