Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Prayer Request

Hello dear friends. I'm coming to you with a sad prayer request.  Two high school girls ( ages 17 and 18) were killed in a  head-on car crash on Monday. They were seniors at our local high school here in town. My senior daughter didn't know these girls since she is a homeschool student but had she gone to the high school, she would have known them since the school is small.
Our pastors and pastors from other churches have made themselves available to the families of the victims if they would like. The accident is still under investigation and police are waiting toxicology reports to determine if impaired driving was the cause.
Though the victims names have been released I'm just going to give the first names only so please pray for Sadie's ( age 17) family and for Nicole's ( age 18) family.
The third victim, 44 -year -old Scott who was driving the other car, is in stable but critical condition so if you can pray for him too. Thank you!
If you have teens, hug them a little tighter.



Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...