Friday, March 1, 2019

The Great Snowpocalypse of 2019

Last week winter storm Quiana came through Arizona with a vengeance dumping tons of snow.  We understand from residents who lived here the longest that this is the most snowfall they had seen in about thirty years.
 We probably won't get snow like this again unless this becomes the new normal.

We decided we " ain't afraid of no snow"   so went out and to play in between breaks of heavy snowfall.
Kaitlyn expressed her love for the snow in our backyard!



This is out front and somewhere out there is road. We don't have sidewalk so you can't even tell where the where anyone's property starts.



"Mom it's cold out here but I just love snow and here comes the neighbors!" Our neighbors drove by laughing and waving at us.
                               
Icicles! There were even more the next day.



These  icicles that are in the bush from the above photo are waiting to jump out and attack  unsuspecting solicitors!


Don't mess with Mom! She's armed with a snowball and she's not afraid to use it!

The snow is about all melted now and I admit I'm going to miss it. I remember saying back in January I hoped for one more good snow. Well we got it and then some!

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...