Friday, March 22, 2019

Thoughts Running Through My Mind-Please Forgive the Ramble

First of all I want to thank you all for your prayers for Sadie and Nicole's families. Please continue to pray for them especially their parents. I can't even imagine what they are going through. No parent ever wants to get that call or a police officer showing up at the door with news your child has been killed.
I look at my Kaitlyn and think, it could have been her and how grateful I am she is safe here at home.

I'm sure Sadie and Nicole's family and friends are asking why. I too am asking "Why Lord? Why these young girls?" " Was someone texting" " Was someone drinking?"

I saw a picture of the accident scene in our local paper and the damage to the cars is just unbelievable. One car looked liked one of  those toy cars that break apart when they hit a wall or something.

There is no word yet on what caused the accident. I read somewhere that toxicology reports can take weeks to be completed.
There's no update on the other driver, Scott so please continue to pray for his recovery.

I think I've rambled enough. I just needed to "talk" so to speak. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Have a blessed day my friends.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...