Thursday, September 5, 2019

Recent Blogs Posts on Biblical Womanhood

Good evening! I hope you are enjoyed  your Labor Day. I want to share some recent posts from other bloggers who have written on being godly wives and mothers.

Tajuana is doing an excellent  6 part series on God's plan for Christian wives. You can find her at www.MyLife0utsidethebox.blogspot.com

June at A Wise Woman Builds Her House recently did a post on setting up your homeschool room but she has regular link ups. She is at www.proverbs14verse1.blogspot.com

Eleanor at Radically for Jesus posted a video on her blog on not being a gossip. You can find her at www.radicallyforjesus.blogspot.com

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...