Monday, September 2, 2019

Sorry for My Absence -(I Actually Started This on August 27th!)

I'm very sorry for being gone from writing and slow in reading/commenting on  your blogs.
I honestly couldn't think of anything to write however I will say I'm struggling with contentment or in my case, lack of it.

I seem to go through times of wishing I was more like Sister So and So, why didn't we raise our family like that family or why can't we go be with such and such  group of friends ( Christ followers) on a regular basis.

We were with a group of friends over the weekend for a going away gathering for our  friends who are moving out of the state . As I observed the various people I felt a tinge of envy.  Here were folks who haven't conformed to the world and it's ideas. They haven't compromised their convictions.  They are not perfect by any means.

I'm sad for well known Christians who have recently left the faith. Oh how I pray they will return before it's too late.
 I think all of us go through periods of faith challenges and you wonder if God is really there and why certain tragedies are allowed to happen.

Well I'm sorry for what appears, to be a rambling post.  Today I'm better than I was last month and I have some topics to write about.
Stay tuned!


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...