Saturday, November 2, 2019

Wanting a "Do Over"

I dont know if any you go through wanting a "do over"  in life. I sure do.
Some of the things I wish I could go back in time and do over are the way I homeschooled, learned better communication early in my marriage, sought out a Titus 2 lady when I was a younger mom for advice on being a godly wife and mother,  this post two weeks ago when I first started it and the list can go on.

So  what can I do about the past? Absolutely nothing! I can't go back and change the past. None of us can.
Our God is gives us grace and reminds us in His Word that His thoughts and His ways are higher than ours. (Isaiah 55:8-9).

This post actually started out very long but I took a look at what I wrote and decided maybe it's  better to just keep it short.

I'm on a new medication now for high cholesterol ( Zocor) that affects memory and causes confusion.  I'm also taking gabapentin that does the same thing. I hope these are temporary as I don't like medicine side effects.

 I suppose if I could choose a side effect I'd choose memory so I can blame it on " mommy mush brain" even though my girls are young adults. They will sometimes call me "Mommy" when they are really sick and need a mama's touch.


Well I hope you have a blessed Lord's Day if you happen to read this on Sunday.







Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...