Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Who is Jesus?

Who is Jesus? That question was asked of various people on the street in a four minute we watched at church a few of Sunday's ago.
The answers that people have in response were truly heartbreaking.  Some of the people interviewed didn't even know know who He is and some said they never heard of Him. How can this be?

We are going through the book of Luke and I'm looking forward to digging deeper into scripture and learning more about my Savior and Lord. That is who Jesus is to me. Not only that He is the One I rely on  and gives me when I'm facing trials and when things are calm.

I want to encourage you to study Luke and take notes on what you learn and if  possible use a reliable commentary.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...