Monday, April 6, 2020

Keeping Busy

I decided to change my blog page to a books background because I'm going to do a lot of reading while we are on stay at home order. I have books for review and books that are ones I started but haven't finished.


I was going to add a "But Wait There's More" photo because I have  even more books, Lord willing, I will be reading but I decided not to overwhelm you all. 😊

I removed my Followers gadget on my blog in hopes that it will reduce the amount of spam comments you all receive on your blogs and in your email.
I hope you all are staying safe and obeying your stay at home orders if your area has one.




Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...