Saturday, April 25, 2020

Book Review-The Kingdom That Turned the World Upside Down- David Bercot


 
I was very excited to receive this book for review.  His book really challenges my beliefs
 about Jesus teaching on the kingdom of God and His Sermon on the Mount. David Bercot explains how the early Christians lived according to Jesus' teachings and somehow over time the teachings from the Sermon on the Mount started to be ignored or compromised.  Issues like not loving money,  loving your enemy, not swearing oaths, etc are discussed.  I'm going to be honest, if you are not familiar with Anabaptist beliefs and church history, you most probably will not like this book. In fact you might just hate it,however David Bercot is only teaching what Jesus says in His Word and as far as I know, God has not changed.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher (Scroll PubPublishing in exchange for  my honest review.


Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...