Friday, July 17, 2020

Five Minute Friday-Smile

I haven't done a Five Minute Friday linkup in quite some time. If you're unfamiliar with it, it's where you take five minutes to write on whatever the writing prompt is for the week.
Here's the link for this week if you'd like to check it out

My time starts now:
The funny thing about wearing a mask out in public is you just can't see anyone smile. I love to smile at people if they smile first. However, I know if someone smiles at me because their eyes are smiling.
And you know what? That  eye smile is just what many people need and that's a  a simple way of showing the love of Jesus. So many want a simple gesture to let them know things will be alright and that there are still people who care.
My time has ended. I hope you enjoyed this short little post.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...