Friday, July 24, 2020

To Be Young Again-FMF

Today writing prompt for Five Minute Friday is Young
I can't remember if I explained what Five Minute Friday is. 
Each week we get a writing prompt via email  and we write for five minutes only. Its rather fun.
Click on the link above for more information. 

I'm also working( in my head) a post on social media clutter but I keep deleting in my brain .



My five minutes start now.
There was a time when I really wanted to be young again. To be a child playing and enjoying being a child.
But then I also wanted to be a young mom again and go back and fix mistakes I made when they were growing up.
But I wouldn't want to be a child and a young mom in these troubling times. People have turned away from God and have called what is sin, the most awesome thing in the world.
Things when I was growing up people would frown upon such as immodesty, same sex relationships, blasphemy against our Lord.
No I wouldn't want to be young again. It's too scary!
Timer beeped. Five minutes are done.
Bonus extra one minute sentence-
The photo above was taken so long ago when I was sort of young but not really.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...