Monday, August 31, 2020

Crying is Good

I've been away from my blog posting for awhile and I apologize. Between dealing with family issues, several losses in our church the weirdness of new Blogger ( which has gotten weirder since my last post) and the troubles in our nation I've had some depression. I don't like being depressed because I don't like to cry. I hadn't always allowed myself to cry. I did when we were in lockdown because everything was just so overwhelming. Last week was very bad because of a disaster that happened back in March with a family member who will remain unidentified. I will just say she is believing many of the world's ideas though she says she hasn't lost her faith. So last week I spent a good portion of the week crying or had teary eyes but crying was good for me. I was able let go of the bottled up feelings I was holding on to for months. I've been spending much time reading God's Word, listening and singing hymns and of course praying. One of my favorite hymns is Great is Thy Faithfulness. I was listening to it last week and someone shared on her blog the same hymn. That was a blessing from God. Please keep our family in prayer. I truly desire for each of my daughters to embrace a Biblical worldview and not the lies that the world and carnal Christians are believing. On a more positive note, September is National Sewing Month and I'm so excited. I'll share more about that tomorrow. Until then...

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...