Wednesday, August 19, 2020

This and That

I'm sorry for the absence but I'm having issues with the new Blogger. I'm not a fan. I would be tempted to switch to Wordpress but that would require my reader friends to create an account there. I had to do that a few years ago when I wanted to comment on a WordPress blog. So anyway, I will just try to get used to the changes. I've been teaching myself to sew which has been fun but at the same time frustrating because I seem to spend more time ripping out seams than I do getting things sewn. I hope somewhere below is a jumper dress made last week with help from my daughter. I've some bloggers are having issues with photos. Its a The Kings Daughters and its the Laura Jumper. I bought the pattern at www.candleonthehill.net
As far as my decluttering confess I haven't done anything. I still have a ton of stuff I really should take to the thrift store. I don't enjoy holding yard sales so thrift store they go. Thankfully my sewist daughter is teaching herself to knit and crochet and is taking some of my extra yarn. I'm crocheting a prayer shawl for a friend who lost her husband and I'll post a picture when it's done. Well that's about it for now. I hope you all continue to stay well and let's be careful out there.

Moving My Blog

 After still trying to figure out the subscription thing with MailChimp and never having success, I've decided to go ahead and use my Wo...